Pierre de la Martinière
Front-end development of websites and web applications.
Teleport is a web video supercharger that turns any video into a scrollable and rich website. This project was mainly made with Meteor, using Blaze and MongoDB.
E-commerce solutions development.
Freelance mandate for the realisation of a SPA (single page application) using ES6, React, Flux and d3.js.
Websites and Web applications creation (Wordpress, Woocommerce, Laravel), development, deployment & maintenance. Development of corporate IT solutions.
- Full-stack frameworks: Meteor
- View libraries: React, Blaze
- Patterns: Flux (Vanilla, Redux)
- HTML5 APIs: Canvas, SVG, Animation Timing, Drag and Drop, WebStorage, IndexedDB, Fullscreen
- Bundlers/Tasks managers: Webpack, gulp
- Data visualization: d3.js
- Maps: Google Maps, Mapbox
- Sockets: Socket.IO
- Testing: Mocha, assert
- Frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation
- HTML preprocessors: Pug (formerly Jade), HandleBars/mustache.js
- CSS preprocessors: Sass, Less, Stylus
- Laravel, Wordpress, OOP
- Version Control System: Git
- NoSQL MongoDB and derivatives: NeDB, LinvoDB3, IndexedDB/level-js
- SQL: MySQL
- Experience with Digital Ocean and AWS
- Full server set-up (Debian/Ubuntu, security, nginx, SSL certificates)
- Work methodology: Scrum, Kan-ban, Scrum-ban
Projects and volunteering
Museeks is a simple, clean and cross-platform music player built on web technologies and focused on minimal but well-crafted features and design. It uses Node.js, Electron (formerly Atom Shell), React, Flux (Redux), Weback and LinvoDB3. It is open-sourced on Github and was released to the public early 2016.
elementary is an Ubuntu derivative created by designers and developers with the will to have a consistent ecosystem between every app of the distribution. I worked there in the web team, maintaining the website http://elementary.io
Also, elementaryOS-fr is the french community that I'm still a part of, mainly as a maintainer.
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (Switzerland)
Lycée de Pontlevoy (France)
French Baccalauréat Général (maths specialization, with mention)
Native or bilingual proficiency
Professional working proficiency
Piano, bass, ukulele and vocals